Our Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

jomeigs

Hatchling Member
Rex has been home with us now for3 weeks. He continues to do well. We are going slowly with getting him used to us. Eats great and looks very healthy. He has grown about an inch in 3 weeks. He is now 7" long. They said he was about 8 weeks old when we got him(?). Does this sound right?

004-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
He is absolutely adorable! :mrgreen:
And my beardie was about 7" at 3 months so I'm not really sure if that normal or not.

definitions

Juvie Member
My beardie is a Moose he just turned 4 months.

This is him at 3 1/2 months you can see the difference in my banner when he was 2 months.
Monty1.jpg

jomeigs

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So, it seems he is were he should be at just under 3 months.

Moose is beautiful! Boy they do grow quick! I just hope he learns to accept us more as he grows. He really does not like to be handled. We have been petting him in his viv and he is accepting of that. He will run away if given a chance. We only grab him whe he has to get a bath. I really do not want to stress him and have been taking our time with him. He is our first reptile and hope we are going about things the right way.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
jomeigs":2smrpx8h said:
So, it seems he is were he should be at just under 3 months.

Moose is beautiful! Boy they do grow quick! I just hope he learns to accept us more as he grows. He really does not like to be handled. We have been petting him in his viv and he is accepting of that. He will run away if given a chance. We only grab him whe he has to get a bath. I really do not want to stress him and have been taking our time with him. He is our first reptile and hope we are going about things the right way.

just keep working with him little bits at the time, a few times a day if you can...he'll come around :wink: he is VERYYYYYY HANDSOME! i bet he colors up nicely for you!! he seems happy!! :D

jomeigs

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
just keep working with him little bits at the time, a few times a day if you can...he'll come around :wink: he is VERYYYYYY HANDSOME! i bet he colors up nicely for you!! he seems happy!! :D[/quote]

Thank you. He is a handsome guy. Well lets hope he turns out to be a boy! We did choose the most active...so we got what we asked for. I wanted healthy and he sure seems to be the picture of health. And adorable! I never thaught I would think of a reptile as adorable. Just the way he looks, the way he rests and sleeps, the postions he gets into. CUTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom