"Other Pets" Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainVimes

Hatchling Member
I know that you are primarily about Dragons, and that you have provided places for other reptiles to go... but what about furries (cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters, chinchillas, mice, rats, degus, gerbils, guinea pigs etc. etc..) or OTHER PETS, which could cover tarantulas, insects, aquarium life, pond life, birds, ... the list goes on..

The only reason I mentioned it, is because I have been asked to provide photos of my other animals.. I can put my snake in the snake section.. but there is no section for my cat, my tarantula and all my fiance's non-reptilian creatures heheh

I will probably end up doing a post in the "OFF TOPIC" section, so that I can list them all in one go though, otherwise it would get pretty complicated.

A section just entitled "OTHER PETS" wouldn't go amiss though, maybe?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
We usually just use off topic to post pics of all of our other animals. That would be my recommendation. I am not sure that an "other pets" section would pull in enough traffic to be justified.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Keep in mind that Off Topic gets auto-deleted after a while of being inactive. If you'd like a more permanent space for posting stuff like that, check out the features under the User Control Panel (Profile tab) for enabling and setting up your Blog. This is much like a personal forum for you to post stuff to and people can browse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom