Opening a reptile shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mychelle

We will be opening a reptile shop in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. The name of the store will be Simply Reptiles. Typically we are breeders of chameleons. We are tired of needing to go to 3 different stores + to get supplies. We are tired of seeing animals not cared for properly in pet stores. So we have decided to open our own shop in which to have a wide assortment of properly cared for live animals, and a wide assortment of supplies and feeders. We are hoping to open in February sometime.. We will share our updates and progress reports via our facebook page.

Come have a look!
Add/like/share us if you have a facebook page..so we can spread the word!

Facebook.com/SimplyReptiles

Thanks

tlittle10

Hatchling Member
Hey I will definatly be checking you guys out!!!!

You should order in reptisun 10.0's and stuff that is very difficult to find in Canada :D:D:D

mychelle

Original Poster
Alreay have the reptisun 10.0. :0) Working on stuff that i find hard to get..what do you have a hard time getting that you want?

tlittle10

Hatchling Member
I have 1 too but I had to order from the states !!! uhm i find reptiworms and pheonix worms are pretty hard to find... I would have to think about this but I think if you ordered reptisuns and made your customers aware they would go like wildfire. You said you already had one do you have an easy time getting the reptisun if so could you share this location :p

mychelle

Original Poster
My location in about 3weeks we will be open! :0)
Simply Reptiles
Oshawa, Ontario
426 Simcoe St S

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Zoo Med Deluxe Sliding Terrarium Hood! Its the only steel on I've been able to find. You can view them on the petco site. It would cost me almost $400 for the shipping and duty etc. But they sell it for less then half that. Plastic can melt. I wish this product was canadian! Also adjustable lamp stands. makes knocking over a light near impossible. also found on petco site. Good luck! :D

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
I'm in the US but want to say good luck to you on the opening of your store. I really wish someone would open close to me. Congrats, I'm sure you'll do great!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Please keep us all updated on the store. I can't wait for a store phone number, or a website. U have one very excited customer over here. :blob5: Thank goodness someone out there saw Canada's need for better reptile care items. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom