One lazyyyyyyyyyy dragon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put Fargo in a burrito last night cause he just looked cute and put him to bed after his bath. Well it wasn't a tight one and this morning I didn't unwrap him cause moving his cage top makes the light goes out and I didn't have time to deal with it. HE could have EASILY gotten out on his own.

Nope... came home from work today and his lazy but was still in his burrito. Hadn't moved an inch.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Beardies seem to specialize in laziness, but that's a whole step further....they really like to be wrapped up. We wrap up all our beardies after their baths, they just snuggle in and get dry. Beardies are just wonderful, of course we're very good slaves, they are all snuggled at bed time, just like your dragon! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Chiming in as another good beardie slave! I actually made my Eragon his very own fleece blankie today, and just put him to bed all wrapped up in it! :lol:

He's one happy beardie right now! Did the butt wiggle to get nice and comfy and everything! :wink:

Yup, Im whipped.... :whip: :laughhard:

HUGS!

Sandi

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh I know how that goes! If I don't get Rex out of her blankie first thing when she wakes, she too would spend the day in it. :lol:

It kinda makes ya wonder...are they that lazy in the wild...or do we bring out that laziness in them :roll: . Heck, I too would be lazy if I was doted on 24/7 :wink: I think I want to be reincarnated into a beardie(when the time comes). By then hopefully I will be over all these hot flashes, cuz I don't know how long I could withstand a beardie burrito without becoming...well a little attitudinal (to put it nicely) :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom