OMG! What a Precious Pooper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Katrina it took about 200 shots to get those believe me when it happens I get a good pic...it's by accident. :lol: I seen those pic's of your crew and they are all looking great. :wink:

Gina she is such a bust up to watch she is a zooming all over the place. :lol: There's not one square inch of her viv she doesn't explore daily. I had to adjust those damn fake flowers the little booger is so light that she can sit on them and I was afraid she'd jump out.

Thanks Lance...I love her! :mrgreen:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
fez09":1c15num0 said:
You have out done yourself with those pics!!! There are soooo many that are calendar worthy!!! She's stunning!

Are you kidding me with those pics, they are just beautiful, and the scenery/photography is top notch!

So did you mean Roux or Pooh would be a possible names? I really like Roux.........we're all in suspense waiting (I'm not one to speak, I havn't named my new babe yet)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Katrina and Christine!

I was wondering who would catch that??? :lol: Christine I have come up with a list a mile long for names it's just getting Frank to agree on one of them. I had it narrowed down to just a few but it seems that the only one Frank might agree to is Roux.

My first choices were Cinnabar which is red mercury and Abeni which means girl prayed for.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I am with Frank! I love the name Roux. I think it is just adorable amd those pics are amazing.She really is stunning.I also love the pooh statue in those pics, just too cute :D

jewl495

Juvie Member
Gosh Barb, her colors are already popping compared to when you first got her. She's a pretty gal now, but she's gonna be sexy when she grows up. :D

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
fresnowitte":2os0ywmc said:
My first choices were Cinnabar which is red mercury and Abeni which means girl prayed for.

I do like Cinnabar and Abeni as well, especially the meanings, but Roux is very sweet. I think I'm going to go with Scarlett Emerson for my baby, so that if she turns out to be a boy I can switch the names around. I've never had such a hard time sexing or naming. :(

Anyways, let us all know when you decide......... :laughing6:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She is just TOO sweet Barb. Love the pictures, especially the ones on the flowers and her puffing out her wittle beard. :mrgreen: Don't you wish you had as much energy as the babies do? But boy, when they crash, THEY CRASH!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux
Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux
Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux
Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux
Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux, Roux

Look Frank!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom