OMG! What a Precious Pooper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
Awwwwwwwwwww I want a baby now! :blob5:

I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread!! :banghead:

Oh well I'm just going to have to be tortured...it is not in the budget to add the expense of a baby right now.

You've got a gorgeous wittle girl on your hands, congrats.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hey Barb! Any new pics of da baby??? This is not a threat! I know you are a very busy woman.
I figure if Gina can demand pics and get them, then so can I :roll: :wink:
I am thinking you should just name your new little girl DAWN, LOL, then you can chat and drink with me in person :mrgreen: :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Not to get on your nerves or anything, and as Dawn said you're a very busy woman, but a few pics wouldn't hurt, right? I'll bet she's already gained weight and length. She sounds like a great eater, so will grow quickly. She's such a beauty!

How about Beauty for a name?

HUGS
Deb and my zoo

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Lori it's getting quite difficult to say the least...I've decided not to keep one of the females like I was trying to talk Frank into so I still have 2 females and a male that I need to rehome hopefully before the eggs go in the incubator. Caring for the ones I have isn't a issue yet...but if I were to keep another right now at this time it would be taking away from the ones I have at the moment so I'm good for a minute. :wink: As for keeping up with the ones that I have rehomed I fail... :lol:

TwistedCrayon":fslnaa1t said:
What a precious little one. Only 4 weeks old with colors popping like that... Wow! congratulations on your new addition :)
Thanks! She is rather stunning for her age that's no doubt... :D

Thanks 1sttimebeardiemom! :D

Dawn busy is an understatement...it's not so much the beardies right now as it is the family an I'm having fricken plumbing issues which totally sucks! Have a plumber coming out this morning to see if he can figure it out and fix the problem. Hopefully it's not due to the leachline for the septic tank. I have no idea what the people that put it in were thinking... :banghead: they put it less than 6' from the hugeass oak tree. :roll:
Hmmm...you have a point there with that name. :lol: I will try to get some pic's up in just a bit...however to add to my problems I'm having connectivity problems too. :cry: :angry5: :( This started when we switched providers not sure what the issue is and won't beable to deal with that until tomorrow.

For now I have a little update on wittle one. She has as of yesterday afternoon decided she doesn't want me to see her eat. :lol: Of course I can't help myself so I keep peeking at her and she's so funny. What a little killer she is. :lol: She gets all sideways and does the shift change then pounces them. :lol:
Such a vicious tiny killer. :love5: :lol: Her tail is ashy looking today so I think it will shed in a day or two.

Let me get everyone fed an if I'm able to stay connected I'll post a few pic's... If not then asap.

Tom you were not kidding when you said she eats like a trucker. :lol: I feed her several small feedings yesterday since she wittle. She ate 49 crickets yesterday and her salad. She sure is a curious little one she watches my every move.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Ive just found your post! Shes just amazingly pretty! Why can't i get morphs like that in northern ireland! I want one like her so much.

Did you see the pics of wee seven! Shes 11 months now and not even 9inches long! but shes eating and pooping well, and getting used to her baths!

ps can't wait to see more pics of her!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Hmmm in 4 weeks when the rest of these babies are ready to go, I'll be outa school.... Lol Barbara I told myself NO but you are really tempting me.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hi Toni! :wave:

Thank-you she really is gorgeous I think I might have managed to capture her true color in a few
of the pic's that I'm gonna post.

I haven't had a chance to look at much the past few days. I'm not sure if it's my computer or what????
An everytime I try to upload pic's to photobucket it gets to about the 2nd or 3rd pic and my computer
freezes. It took me the entire time from my last post here to right now to get these pic's uploaded. :evil:

Sara if you think those pic's were tempting check these out. :mrgreen:

DSC09901.jpg

DSC09900.jpg

DSC09897.jpg

DSC09888.jpg

DSC09889.jpg

DSC09877.jpg

DSC09884.jpg

DSC09886.jpg

DSC09896.jpg

DSC09893.jpg

DSC09894.jpg

DSC09895.jpg

Okay I'm DONE! Photobucket done ticked me off! :angry5:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Omg Barbara!! I think I might get myself into trouble lol. She is absolutely amazing! She's so tiny, I was terrified I would break Lilly and she was like 6 months old when she came to live with me :D .

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I don't have that worry remember? I handle them right out of the egg. :D
So for me this is not a challenge or the least bit scary...as it may be for someone that isn't as experienced with ones this size. This is why we who breed don't sell before 8ish weeks...however it's different from one breeder to another. It is also less stressful to the breeder to sell their babies to lesser experienced people if they are a bit larger. Babies do take a little different care than they do as they get larger. Fragile bitty babies tend to dehydrate much quicker than a older baby. Often newbies don't realize this and this is how lots of babies end up dying each year...dehydration. :cry: Actually any issues if you don't know what to look for in a new bitty baby can take them down fast.

She just ate 20 crickets, all the squash out of her salad along with a few bites of mustard greens.
Where doesn't this tiny girl put it? :lol:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Oh yeah, Barb, I have no doubt you know just what she needs! I think 8 weeks is the absolute youngest I would get for now, though!

spikerocks

Juvie Member

She is just too precious!

I measured and weighed Crush last night. He's now 14" and 179.5g. I'm going to post a few pics in a minute. He is such a sweetheart!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I can understand that Sara. :wink:

Thanks Jane! WooHoo Crush! I thought he looked as if he grew. I'll try my best to check out those new pic's in a minute. I'm having one of those days :roll: ....between plumbing issues which I think it's roots for the old oak tree choking off or clogging the line to the septic tank (I have workers here and no water) and internet connectivity problems can't seem to keep a signal. :twisted:
Frank had asked lastnight if you had posted an updated weight on Crush he will be really happy to hear of his weight and new measurements. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom