OMG! What a Precious Pooper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellalee

Juvie Member
OMGGGG.. eeeeee!!!!!!!!! What a sexy little monster.. btw.. what do you live next to?!

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

fez09

Extreme Poster
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! She's soooooo adorable Barb! She's so sweet and tiny, feed her lots to plump her up!!! When are you gonna come up with a name for the poor little thing!!!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
She is beautiful Barbara, I bet her colours will just pop off her as she gets older. Love the white belly, kissable! Ok, enough of that, more pics, more pics, more pics, when you can, of course. I just love the pic "are you my mommy?" Priceless.

HUGS
Deb and my zoo

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Whoa! :shock: Little girl got alot of replies here. :)
Kacymyree":3bpx0ugn said:
Awww she is just too cute! I just love Tom's dragons :love5:
Thank-you! I do as well and Tom comes highly recommended in my book. :wink:
MissT":3bpx0ugn said:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I shouldnt look at these... but I couldnt resist... and now I really want baby beardies!! im really going to have to set up a couple vivs and go get my 2!!!!
Thank-you! I must agree she's so precious it would make anyone wantt another baby.
Miss T what do you mean go get your 2? :? What have I missed? :?
spurlee01":3bpx0ugn said:
Awwww she is precious!!!! She is going to be a stunner, I can tell already!
Thank-you Sara! I agree I believe she's gonna be a real stunning girl...well she already is...but let me add Tom nor my camera serves her justice...can't wait for that first shed. :)
spikerocks":3bpx0ugn said:
Oh yeah! :mrgreen:
vickson420":3bpx0ugn said:
:blob8: :blob5: There is the thread I have been waiting for! She is gorgeous.You must be in your glory right now and props to Tom for making such beautiful babies!
Sorry I didn't send you a link Vicky I had 2 of my grandsons here yesterday so posted this thread and pretty much walked away from the computer till now. Between this baby that I'm just jumping with joy over, grandsons, and the boys I was pretty preoccupied. :lol:
gulfbrzdawn":3bpx0ugn said:
Oh my Barb.. she is beautiful and so tiny too! :D
I can only imagine how excited you were when she arrived. Sorry I had to work and was not here to wait impatiently with you this morning. :(
I can't wait to see her colors transform.
Congrats my dear!!!
Dawn thanks...you have know idea how overflowing with joy I am. Don't be sorry it wasn't even a bad wait. :roll: My UPS delivery was ahead of schedule :eek: I wasn't even expecting her for another half hour to 2 hours. I was totally floored to see that UPS truck pulling in the driveway. I look so forward to watching this little one grow as well as your colors develop along with her personality. She's precious! :mrgreen:
GoFast":3bpx0ugn said:
Holy POOP is she precious!!
Thanks Nick! :mrgreen:
Twobeardieguy":3bpx0ugn said:
Looking awesome Barbara. :wink:
Thanks Lance! :D Yes she is! :mrgreen:
diamc":3bpx0ugn said:
So, found the thread. What an adorable little girl. :D She is the sweetest looking baby. What awesome coloring she has. Love the pure white belly. How old is she Barb? You and Frank must be ecstatic. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
Sorry Diane it wasn't very nice of me to tell you, Vicky and a few others about my little secret and then not send you all a link...btw I didn't answer your PM one because as I stated I was busy yesterday and 2 I'd already been told by Frank that you had replied on this thread. Glad you found us. :D Like Tom stated he doesn't normally send or ship babies this young...she's about 1/2 the normal age that Tom or I would ever consider selling or shipping. However I wanted to make a point when I seen this and Tom's reply. Tom is awesome an I'm sure he didn't sleep well at all. I take that he was willing to send her to me this young as a big compliment. :D I'm sure Tom knows I'm capable of taking one so little as I do a pretty good job at growing my own. But I also want to point out that Tom and his wife Donna put lots of thought in this before doing so...they made sure that she was capable of making this trip across country...even though I know they still stressed about it which expected from someone that cares about their babies.
Oh and Diane you have no idea how happy Frank is...I'm even shocked. When he got home yesterday he went straight to check her out. When he reached in to stroke her little head she jumped up on his hand and clung on. See when he got Blaze from me I think he was offended because Blaze wouldn't have anything to do with him always tried to bite or lets say flared up...he's a show.
TheWolfmanTom":3bpx0ugn said:
She was hatched on march 8th.
I dont normally ship or sell this young, but its Barb...lol
Tom thank-you!
I know how hard it was for you and Donna to make that decision to ship her early...the packing job showed that. :lol: She was quite comfy and warm very well packed for her long journey. :wink: Thanks!
You did a wonderful job I won't let you down she will be well cared for I promise you. :wink:
Bellalee":3bpx0ugn said:
OMGGGG.. eeeeee!!!!!!!!! What a sexy little monster.. btw.. what do you live next to?!

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
Thank-you Rachel! :D
We live on 80 acres of red seedless grapes...we are surrounded by them and there are other grape, cherry, peach, apricots, nectarine farmers near as well. We use to be surrounded by apples that was awesome. Oh and my neighbor across the street has 60+ acres of the biggest blueberries I've ever seen. :D When I said I live in farm country I meant it. There are less than a half dozen houses on this little mile long street which isn't any wider than my driveway...an I'm the only one on the side we are on. I love it out here. :D
fez09":3bpx0ugn said:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! She's soooooo adorable Barb! She's so sweet and tiny, feed her lots to plump her up!!! When are you gonna come up with a name for the poor little thing!!!!
Thanks Katrina! :D
Don't worry Tom's right she eats like a Trucker. :lol: Name? She's perfect an I need to find a perfect name that fits not only her personality but maybe her color as well...we will see. However I'm open for suggestions. :wink:
healthybeardie":3bpx0ugn said:
Congratulations Barb! She's gorgeous! :D
Thank-you Jodi! :D
beardie parents":3bpx0ugn said:
Barb, She's adorable! Another baby to try to keep track of.
Thanks Lori! :D
:lol: You or me? :lol:
Jasper's Mom":3bpx0ugn said:
She is so beautiful! What a great addition to your family Barb! :love5:
Thank-you Sandi! :D
I think so! :mrgreen:
sweetiepie9":3bpx0ugn said:
She is beautiful Barbara, I bet her colours will just pop off her as she gets older. Love the white belly, kissable! Ok, enough of that, more pics, more pics, more pics, when you can, of course. I just love the pic "are you my mommy?" Priceless.
HUGS
Deb and my zoo
Thanks Deb! :D
I have no doubt about her colors and how they may mature. Seriously for her age her color is amazing already.
That was my favorite pic too from yesterday...as for pic's today not till later I want to get everyone fed, bathed, and the boys dealt with as well as I'm trying to give a bit of privacy this morning....I would want to rest for a bit if I'd flown across country into another time zone. However she's acclimating quite well if I must say so myself. She's exploring her viv and spending lots of time basking, swimming in her water dish(as Tom had informed me she liked), and chowing down. I really wasn't expecting her to have much of an appetite this morning but she does eat like a trucker. You drop in food for her and she's on it like white on rice. :lol:
Livey":3bpx0ugn said:
Oh so cute!!! :D she`s just stunning! very jealous :p
Thank-you Olivia! :D :mrgreen:
spurlee01":3bpx0ugn said:
We need more pics!!
Don't start it girlie! :lol: I so want to post pic's of the rest of my crew in Bye, bye, brumation...I've got pic's for days of them...like I said above I'll try to take and post a few a bit later.
I promise so please don't sing! :p
TheWolfmanTom":3bpx0ugn said:
Hey Fez, that poor little thing eats like a trucker....lol
I vote Pooper!! for a name.
TOM! She's to perfect for a sh!tty name. :p :lol:
But for a temporary moment it's Precious Pooper. :lol: ...till I come up with the right one for her.

WHEEW!!! I think I covered everyone right? If not I apologize and thank you for your replies.

Tom she's doing great this morning like I mentioned above she's chowed down this morning already she loves yellow squash btw. And she jumps on those bugs...like a little killer. :shock: I know you were worried being she so young but it appears that she's acclimating very well. Very impressive! No stess marks still so that's great. :D

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
She's awful purty!

So... here is some name ideas:

Lust
Rose/Rosie
Ruby
Trinity

Here are some exotic names and their meanings.

Aysel – Turkish origin, meaning “moonlight”
Dafina – Swahili origin, meaning “valuable, precious”
Cerise- French, bright red

That's only a few. Good luck and congrats!!

MissT

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":3os8z3a2 said:
Thank-you! I must agree she's so precious it would make anyone wantt another baby.
Miss T what do you mean go get your 2? What have I missed?

My Miss Phoebe was gravid when I got her last october.... in total, from the three clutches, there were 38 fertile eggs. Sadly the first clutch had to be frozen as she was on antibiotics. Half of the second clutch got some sort of odd mite and started to rot. The remainder of the second clutch just never hatched. In her third clutch, there were just 2 fertile eggs. Both of them hatched a few weeks ago - as I wasnt set up to be a breeder, I had a breeder friend incubate the little eggs and he has the 2 little babies because I dont have the time or the space for them (one of them, sadly isnt growing! :( ) I still have to decide whether to have him sell them for me or keep them for a few months until we get a house of our own!! hehe!! You know, the little one was only an inch long when it hatched!!!

And seeing your gorgeous little girl is just making me want them more!! hehe!! I really should stay away from intro threads hehe!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Michelle!
I may consider a few of those suggestions. :D
Feel free to add anymore. :wink:

Thanks Miss T for filling me in...I know what you mean about the intro threads...I think that was my problems too. :roll: Other than I'm just straight addicted. :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
fresnowitte":20vqffm7 said:
beardie parents":20vqffm7 said:
Barb, She's adorable! Another baby to try to keep track of.
Thanks Lori! :D
:lol: You or me? :lol:

:D

Barb, When I first posted that I was thinking of all of your "babies" that I'm trying to keep track of, plus all of the ones you are keeping, I'm not succeeding very well on that score. Then when I updated myself on what was posted today, I was thinking "How in the world can you keep up with the 100 beardies she has just herself?" O.K. I know I was exagerating but the way you collect beardies (and other animals) it wasn't much.

She is adorable! I know what you mean about the camera not showing up the true colors, they don't show up Rosie's or Goldie's true colors unless you "fix" the pics on the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom