Old member getting new dragon *new dragon is here!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indie13

Hatchling Member
Hey guys-

I've been a member of this forum for a few years now, but it's been awhile since I've posted. I used to have the most amazing bearded dragon, Bindi. Unfortunately my dog got very sick about 2 years ago and I had to give Bindi to a friend because my dog required so much time and money and it wasn't fair to Bindi. I'm ready to welcome another dragon into my life so I will (hopefully) be coming home with one next week after I go to Repticon. If by some miracle I find a rankins that will be my first choice.

I have an empty 20g breeder, 40g breeder and some lights so I've got a lot of shopping to do! I've been out of the loop for awhile, but are Reptisun 10.0's still a good choice for UVB?

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Hello :mrgreen:

Reptisuns 10.0 are a good choice. That is what a lot of us on here are using. I can't wait to see the new beardie you get 8)

Indie13

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I got my new little guy at the reptile show on Saturday. He is tiny...about 5.5 inches. I got my previous bearded dragon as an adult so this baby thing is new to me. He/she seems to be doing alright, but not eating as much as it should be. I can only get it to eat around 10 crickets/day. I'm hoping this will resolve when the reptisun comes in the mail tomorrow. I thought I would be able to get one at the show, but all I saw were the coil bulbs. Anyway I know how everyone loves pictures so here they are :)

IMG_0006-7.jpg

IMG_0005-10.jpg

IMG_0002-8.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
drgnfly2265":3tcj5pbr said:
Hello :mrgreen:

Reptisuns 10.0 are a good choice. That is what a lot of us on here are using. I can't wait to see the new beardie you get 8)
Arcadia 12% tube bulbs are now available in the us. Here is a link to the thread with all the info you should need for this uvb tube bulb.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=160219 This is a 6 page thread at the moment.

BTW: He's adorable! new pics are requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom