Okay, Rocky Loves Me

So Rocky basked all day and I did what I needed to do yesterday. He totally ignored me but I didn't care because I had things to do. When it was time for bed, it was a little earlier than usual so I decided to let him out and get in his catbed. I got in the bed with my laptop and watched TV. Rocky looked over his shoulder like eh hem...no problem, the tv is cut off. Rocky began shifting so I thought he was going to bed. No problem. I saw his tail but at times it hangs out. No problem. About an hour later, I close my laptop to head out the room and I looked over and Rocky was curled up like a cat:love: facing me but sleeping. He knows he's supposed to be in the catbed but I let him be - he just wanted to be close. WHen he wraps that long tail around him- awwww. I at time forget that he has it because he doesn't pay it any mind, he leaves it everywhere. I have to put it in the enclosure. He thinks he's slick using it as a doorstopper, LOL
But anyways, I thought this was a sweet story.
That's my Rocky!!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Christina bought Ruby one of those little cat beds with the cave like top on it. She JUST fits in it, but she loves the thing. She does like what you said Rocky does, she curls up with her tail wrapped around her, it's the cutest thing ever.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
My beardies want to know if cat taste like chicken lmao.

I absolutely love stories like this! It's so heart-warming to know just how much we're entrusted by our scaly friends.

I can't wait until my little guy is confident around me enough to hang out and is of age, health and size to do so (it's 6wks old this week).

I haven't a clue how to sex it yet, so I switch between calling it 'it' and 'he'. How PC of me hahaha

Once I can sex it, I'll be able to name it - still working on that bond in the meantime.

So heart-warming watching him albeit a bit scared and stressed in his new home, just keeping an eye on me from across the room while I sit at my computer playing games, watching videos, and throwing my two cents in on posts like this - that or it wants to eat my fish hahaha

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
There is a thread here with a beardie that loves to watch fish, the beardie was a rescue and is thriving now. That was one of my favorite threads.
I'll post a pic of how to sex yours, but you may have to wait, females can't be guaranteed because some males develop later and can fool ya.

Attachments

• s2OIALbl.jpg
    s2OIALbl.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 55
There is a thread here with a beardie that loves to watch fish, the beardie was a rescue and is thriving now. That was one of my favorite threads.
I'll post a pic of how to sex yours, but you may have to wait, females can't be guaranteed because some males develop later and can fool ya.
It's so intriguing - it also watches our dog every time she goes to bed or is just hanging about with us! They're such inquisitive little guys..

Thanks for the pic - absolute legend - I'll give it another few weeks and then I'll give it a go to get an early indication. I'll update once I do.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Your very welcome 🙂

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom