harness or no??

• Harness

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Don't even try it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I got a harness for Rambo, not very sure if it's to small or if he just doesn't like it. He pulls his foot out before we can get the other foot in the other hole. I've tried everything but I just can not get it on him. If you have any tips or tricks for this, please feel free to let me know. Thanks!!

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
So, I got a harness for Rambo, not very sure if it's to small or if he just doesn't like it. He pulls his foot out before we can get the other foot in the other hole. I've tried everything but I just can not get it on him. If you have any tips or tricks for this, please feel free to let me know. Thanks!!
I think it’s just a preference thing really lol 😂 if you want to just keep trying but I know my guy is so lazy that he would put it on and then walk around for a couple of minutes then find somewhere to plop down and chill. As a young one he would run around and explore but he he’d rather just come out and chill on a blanket on the couch with my son watching cartoons he’s the most spoiled dragon in the world! He wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the wild.

SPandS

Juvie Member
I used to use a harness on one of my dragons but she didn't really like it. When she tried walking too far and it tugged on her she sometimes freaked out a little so I stopped using it. Instead I got her a pen she can walk around freely in but also be secured in while outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom