Okay, fess up: How many of you kiss your babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I've never worried about illness and its not like Nyx is dirty. The viv is clean and she is clean, it might be different if she had just danced through her poo.

ChinelleKitten

Hatchling Member
I kiss both our beardies! haha i actually have a vid of my bf trying to kiss CaptainJack and everytime he gets near, CaptainJack takes a light swipe at him hahaha :D

I sometimes just put my nose on her nose and make the kissy noise but I can't help but give her plenty of real kisses too. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a cute face!! :D

Chrismcnicholas

Hatchling Member
dragonowner2598":1c6ovizp said:
Is it me or does this seem like a point less discussion. :puke:
It may be but this is general discussion so really...I think it's okay.
Also, I haven't because I'm afraid of salmonella but I do make sure Sheila knows she's cared for with attention :blob5:

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
It may be pointless but it's good to know i'm not the only one who smothers my beardie with kisses, how could you not they're sooooo cute (my friends think im mad but they don't understand). I did get a little bite back off him on my lip once but i think he thought i was food, it didn't hurt lol. :love5:

Gragrac

I kiss all my pets, beardie no exception. :lol: I don't kiss Robert on the face unless he's really sleepy, because he has a habit of trying to eat anything that touches his mouth, but his back and top of his head are fair game. :lol:

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
i do all the time. it's just too difficult to resist. she does usually look at me kind of funny though.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm definitely guilty. I give my babies kisses every chance I get -- on the chin, nose, lips, top of head, back, hand/foot, belly, tail -- basically every part of the body for exception of their bum-bum.
I'm also guilty of giving my dog kisses, though I have to be careful not to crack open my lips or I'll get a mouthful of dog hair. Yuck!
And as some of you already know, I also give kisses to my turtle, who had never minded from day one :mrgreen:

And no, I had never contracted salmonella from any of my babies.

Paperdaisies

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you all! I'm not alone after all! I felt like it was something I shouldn't talk about since everyone I know would be totally grossed out, haha. But since not one person has said they've gotten sick I think I feel safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom