Okay, fess up: How many of you kiss your babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperdaisies

Hatchling Member
Dragon babies that is? I know everyone says don't ever put a dragon near or in your mouth, wash hands, all that fun stuff. But how many of you kiss their cute little heads anyway? :lol:

Also, I wonder if a dragon would feel threatened and think you were going to eat him? Hmmm. Any thoughts?

Gail

BD.org Addict
I've always kissed my dragons, for the most part they don't mind but a new baby or one who isn't tame won't appreciate it.

Paperdaisies

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gail":2kcsj2wh said:
I've always kissed my dragons, for the most part they don't mind but a new baby or one who isn't tame won't appreciate it.

Were you ever worried about salmonella or anything or not at all?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am totally guilty of kissing our dragons, all of the time! :oops:
They are just too sweet, not to.

Tracie

Livey

Extreme Poster
I think everybody does really :lol:
Mine had salmonella and i dident no until a couple of weeks later, i never caught anything :)

carpedraconum

Hatchling Member
Every possible chance, and that's a lot of little lips, but they are my children since my fiance and I have decided to pass of the human kind. They are adorable and love to cuddle. besides, its a lot less messy when compared to trying to kiss a dog.

Drew and the whole dragon family

FJM

Hatchling Member
I can't keep my lips off her little face...she's too cute not to! Sometimes i get hurt though...it's hard to avoid the spikes :D

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Guilty. All the time. Gobi even opens her mouth when you kiss her then licks you. They are our kids. no human kids. We kiss all our 4 legged
babies (dogs and dragons).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekov
Top Bottom