ok sooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok so my little man eats his greens everyday but some days has 0 crix and others 20-30 crix and he basks about an hour every 3 hours if it makes sense lol he runs and jumps about alot i cant wate until i finish his 5 foot tank he will love it :)

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
oh and how often should they shed i have had koby for 3 weeks now im wondering when he is due a shed

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
varies alot beardie to beardie. make sure you bathe them regularly, keep on a good feeding schedule, make sure your lighting is right, then the beardie will shed when they're ready :mrgreen:

good luck

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
he hates baths so i take him out of his viv and spray him with warm water lol he jumps at it when i spray him not sure why but i think he likes it lol

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm slowly getting him used to baths ;-) and I'm sure he is as his poops not dry but sometimes his poop has bits of green in (letts) and bits of crix is that normal - ok

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
actually it's not normal. usually undigested stuff is a sign of low temps...

what are your temps (basking, ambient, and cool)?
how are you measuring them?

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Temps are fine basking 110 at max 90-96 hot end cool end 75-85 at night i It's 65-70 I'm useing a probe there temp and humid ones very good my step dad has a pro one he uses for work and it reads the same so temps are good it was only once maby he had a bad tummy

Metalz

Sounds like you basking temps are a lil high. If he/she is not going up to the hot spot for a bit of time , that might be It .

With my two , when the basking temps go over 105 thay back away and won't go under the light no more . Then next poo there it is peaces of bugs a plants .
But what do I know I'm a NOOB !

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Basking temps are ok, and I'm asking what I'm asking a bearded dragon whatcis a fully healthy dragon what's a normal dragon do u understand (not being rude) :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom