Oh My! POOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you know you always hear "be careful what you wish for".
Brady had not pooped in a while. I finally got some hornworms last night and figured that would do the trick. We were going to be out for a good while today, and told Butch before we left, "I really hope that Brady poops today"
And YES, Brady did poop! Boy did he ever. I think he finger painted.
Caution, poop pics below
I figured I would share my pain with everyone else!

Notice the glass
4084318334_526c199747.jpg

And here he is hiding, and also covered in poop, and had tracked it with him.

4084319568_6b86523a4f.jpg

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Oh Brady! LOL! My goodness, he certainly did make the most of that, didn't he? I shouldn't laugh too hard or I'll go home and find that one of mine has done the same. Well I hope he was properly ashamed of himself at least. :lol:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Uuuummm, congrats??? :puke:
Only those of us on beardeddragon.org can get excited about poop!!! What a group we are! :wink:

mom2twinsplus2

Hatchling Member
Yikes...um, well, at least you know he isn't impacted and um, maybe this is just the motivation you needed to give his cage a really thorough cleaning. Thats all I can think of for the upside...well, my daughter says that "at least it isn't ours" but that doesn't really work as an upside for you.

Brady is a lovely artist though..his finger painting work is remarkable...

Alison

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Lmao thats awsome! I can only laugh about it because we have a poop painter here as well :puke: Roo makes me pretty poop pictures almost everyday :| Your lucky this was a one time thing LOL then you will pray for no poop like me!

Ha ha ha! It looks like the poop was explosive! :D perhaps Brady was trying to say thank you for the hornworms... my cat thanks me for food with mice and sick! :roll:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
LOL... I do believe Brady was a tad bit jealous of the fact that Waffle gave you such a lovely pile of poo for your b'day Jennifer.
I'm thinking poor Brady just wanted to make a statement with his :roll: :mrgreen:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
mom2twinsplus2":eb508 said:
Thats all I can think of for the upside...well, my daughter says that "at least it isn't ours" but that doesn't really work as an upside for you.

Alison

Yeah, not quite as much of an upside for me! :wink: :lol:

Thanks everyone, he is quite the artist isnt he?! I am glad I captured his artwork on film before I cleaned it.

Oh my gosh Freeie, you poor thing. I would dread poop too if one of mine did that all the time. :puke:

Dawn, you are right, either that or it has to do with me looking at cars, because I went to look at cars again yesterday, and that is when I got the Brady art. I got the big Waffle pile while I was looking at cars on Monday! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom