OFFICIAL SEXY LEG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronni1221

Juvie Member
FaaFaa":a8558 said:
OK so being a new beardie owner I have to know why on earth do they ALL lay like this?!? After looking at this thread a few weeks back, I saw Chaos doing this.....

PICT0444.jpg

Doesn't he look regal? It's "King Chaos"!!

He really looks like he's enjoying that! He might grow up to be a dancer. hehe. look at that extension! It's quite dramatic!

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
FaaFaa":3df2b said:
OK so being a new beardie owner I have to know why on earth do they ALL lay like this?!? After looking at this thread a few weeks back, I saw Chaos doing this.....
Great question! Here are my guesses:
-It's actually somehow comfortable.
-They know just how fine they are and like to show it off.
-They are trying to freak us out.
-They are giving us secret messages we are too stupid to understand.
Regardless, that is one sexy leg! And congrats to Miso. I nominate her for awards in boldness and variety.

Smid

Hatchling Member
Smid sleeping the other morning - the photo doesn't really show it but she is hanging between the two logs. hence the extra droopy belly.

P1070687.jpg

P1070688.jpg

Smid

Hatchling Member
I'm not really sure how she slept like that - if I tried that I'd be at a chiropractor for years. Thanks, I think she is very beautiful too.

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Smid":4942b said:
I'm not really sure how she slept like that - if I tried that I'd be at a chiropractor for years.
LOL Sometimes I fix their legs in their sleep because it looks sooo uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom