harvard8.jpg

harvard6.jpg

Pict2523.jpg

belly.jpg

Youkai

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
:lol:
That second pic looks like it's straight out of Saturday Night Fever 8) Too cool!!
I LOVE the last one too... looks like your beardie was tap dancing at we just saw the grand finale... TA-DA!!! :blob8:
Thanks for posting those!!

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Hehehehehehe my lil Jess loves to show off her sexy legs...there otheres used to but i never got a pick as any movement of a camera caused them to run off. "muuuuuuuuum not the camera again!!"

Jesssexylegs2.jpg

and here dont freak out those are stitches in her tail she had to have it removed.

Jessbeingcute34.jpg

And here is steph doing a sexy tongue and arms lol

DSC_0061.jpg

Mommy of Sunny

Juvie Member
These pictures are cracking me up!!! Oh my gosh! They are hilarious!!

This is an older pic of Sunny (about 6 months ago and alot smaller), but one of my favorites. In the days before his large viv, I looked over and found him just chillin' on the edge of the tank. No intention on going anywhere, just wanted to hang out somewhere new.

Nice pose!

HangingOn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom