Odin's Thread 04-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
He's growing nicely. Does he have some reddish tones to him or is that just my computer needing adjusting? He really does have some super patterns on his legs and tail. Norris lost most of his stripes and patterns on his legs in his last shed (still finishing his legs right now) but I hope Odin gets to keep some of his. They are really unique. And your baby isn't gone! Just look at that lost photo! He still has his adorable baby nose!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
SAM_3206.jpg

SAM_3207.jpg

SAM_3208.jpg

SAM_3209.jpg

SAM_3210.jpg

SAM_3213.jpg

SAM_3211.jpg

SAM_3212.jpg

SAM_3214.jpg

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
MissT":2iswp4ai said:
Awwww look at baby Odin's baby beardie belly! TOOOOOOOO cute!
This little guy is pretty strong for being his size..
I have been surprised at times :lol:

He definitely has a bit of a belly on him, all that beer he drinks. :wink:

MissT

BD.org Addict
I believe Travis is sneaking beer... I dont know where he is getting it from though! His belly is huge and he has doubled in weight since I got him :shock:

Oops... im hijacking! LOL!

I do love Odin.... how old are we estimating him to be now?

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Odin looks great, nice and healthy. His pattern looks like the dunner dragons. I first saw one on blood bank dragons web site, they go for $1500-$2000. I'm probably wrong, but that's what he looks like to me. He's so unique it's awesome!!

-Kaleen

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
34 grams and 8.75 inches, Odin finished his shed today.
:wink:
SAM_3215.jpg

SAM_3216.jpg

SAM_3217.jpg

SAM_3218.jpg

SAM_3219.jpg

SAM_3220.jpg

He was fighting the pictures the whole time, also fought being measured... being a out right little pain this evening. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom