Objectophiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Objectophilia - the love of objects; specifically in this case, lust towards.

I've always known Hyphen, with his poor eyesight and his... "developmentally challenged"-ness is pretty odd, and has a "thing" for several objects.

He's not particularly picky - he's had affairs with hearth-places, food bowls, mattresses...
11%2B-%2B1

2014%2B-%2B1

He particularly loves "teddy", flirting, displaying and then carting "her" off to his home.

2014%2B-%2B1

But I was caught offguard by Rob today though - turns out he found a ball of craft-string to be delightfully feminine in its wiles. "She" had him all tied up in knots. Literally.

WIN_20150320_210557.JPG

Anyone else got dragons that... love objects?

brandymulvaine

Hatchling Member
OMGosh! That is SOOO cute! I have two girls and one boy who would probably be considered a teenager. He doesn't do anything like THAT :oops: The basic head bobbing and puffing at the girls, don't know if he wants to mate with them or beat them up, LOL! My older girl has laid eggs though.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Our boy absolutely hates our dogs stuffed rabbit squeaky toy. Whenever he sees it when he's out, he makes a beeline for it, does some threatening side ways puffs at it, then lunges and bites it, worries it, and drags it around. When he stops his beard is all black and he's puffed up. So funny, our dog does not know what to make of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom