Numerous Problems with Premium Crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieGuru8

Hatchling Member
This is to all those people who use premium crickets or are thinking about using premium crickets. I have ordered 3 times with this organization, and each and everytime i have had a problem. The first time i used them i recieved half of the crickets dead! The second time i ordered from them, they were not the right size. This last time i ordered from them, they were delivered 3 days late. :angry5: This is just the beginning. I called the office, and spoke with the guy in charge, he was extreamly ignorant and rude about the whole situation. He proceeded to tell me that i need to learn to read websites before i call and ask questions, considering i was no where near a computer, i asked him if he could explain, he proceeded to tell me that he didnt have the time, and that i should go onto the website, read, then call him back and apologize to him for calling and asking these questions, before i could say another word, he hung up on me!!! I then called him back to ask why he hung up, and he didnt answer his phone. This is not the type of buisness that i will be ordering from again, they are highly rude, and 100% unprofessional. I just wanted everyone to know the true colors of premium crickets. I am highly upset and dissapointed. So i am not looking for new places to order, cause i will never do buisness with them again. Any suggestions?

spyder86

Hatchling Member
I do not blame you one bit, I use premium crickets and the only problem I have had was escapees do to poor packing one time but other than that I have had no issues. Will definitely look at other places thanks for the heads up about their customer service I would be irate about that.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Not looking to start a debate at all, a bad experience is a bad experience. I have been a cust of premium crickets for 5 years now and can count on my hand the problems I have had. All of which where fixed by premium crickets with 1 call. To be honest I am kind of shocked by the post.

invictusrules

Juvie Member
So sorry you had problems. :( I've always had the BEST service from Premium. Big overcount and crazy healthy feeders. I can place an online order in the morning and get my feeders the next day. The method of shipping may have caused the delay - check the shipping terms of the carrier.

Don't know who else to recommend.

chadwick757

Hatchling Member
I have also been happy with premium crickets, I don't use them any more (found a closer cheaper supplier). Big die off can happen if your order has to travel a long distance to get to you. Also many companies will hold your shipment if they feel the weather could cause deaths at the sending location or your location. Lots of places will only ship during the week and hold shipments that would arrive over the weekend to prevent them from being delayed in transit and causing deaths. Sorry to hear about your experience with the customer service. Hard to tell what was going on there without hearing the whole story (not trying to pin this on you). Are there any closer cricket suppliers to you?

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
I have to agree I have only had 1 problem with them and when I called up they took care of it rite away! But I guess you can have problems with anyone though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom