Now this is new...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDK241

Hatchling Member
The last few nights Emerson has been going into his hide at bedtime and trying to dig into the tile. He has his head all the way against the glass and just digs and digs until he finally goes to sleep. He's never done that before and I'm not sure why now :?

KDK241

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Maybe he's trying to tell me he doesn't want to sleep on tile anymore, lol. I think I'm going to find something to put in his tank tomorrow and see if he likes it better. I guess I'd get sick of sleeping on tile all the time too :|

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Mine have blankets that I made of that soft fluffy material that I got at Wal-Mart.Just bought half a yard and cut it up. I put their hides partly on the blanket and bunch it up a bit. Buster scratches at it to make it just right. Some folks use a soft washcloth, or the like.

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
A lot of beardies have blankies. :) Mine has one, but he prefers to sleep on top of things like his rock or his branch. It's so funny. He rarely goes into his hides.

It's normal for them to do the digging behaviors. :) No worries.

KDK241

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm really not worried about it, just curious since its new :) I'm going to give him a hammock and a blankie and see what he does. Of course he'll probably just look at me like I'm crazy like he always does when I give him something new, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom