not shedding tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twuquart

I just have a quick question:
My beardie Yoshi doesn't seem to be shedding her tail. It has been milky for the past about two weeks, and I have given her a bath in warm water at least every other night (sometimes more), and also adding shed-ease to the water in hopes of helping her out. When I first got her, her tail was very bright and pretty, and after about 3 or four sheds, it has turned this dull brown color and now she seems stuck. It is still milky though, like its going to shed. No tail rot, I have already contemplated that idea. I might add that currently she is taking Albon for coccidia, and although I don't for sure know that it would have a direct effect on shedding, I do know that it will dehydrate them pretty easily, so I have been really sure to give her plenty of long baths (much to her dismay). If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. Oh and also if anyone can explain what made her tail change color, that would help too! Thanks.

Fogles

Juvie Member
As he grows he will shed...It can't stay there!
There is some stuff you can buy it's called like Easy Shed, it helps them shed.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom