Not eating, but acting normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenron

Well, Shenron (for anyone who read and helped with my prior post) has began to lessen his noise/beard puffing, however over the past three days he has ate less, and less, and as of yesterday/today ate nothing.

He has been pooping almost everyday(not alot, but I figured that is due to the lack of feeding),and is very active, especially when I take him out of his home.

I'm going to make an apointment with the vet for sometime this week.

I'm thinking his lack of eating may have been from the re-arranging of his tank? I have seen no increase in stress marks, but I did switch things around about three times (after thinking of this I put his tank set up back to normal).

Any ideas to why he could not be eating that wouldn't be medical, or if I should try feeding him baby food/yogurt (thought I read about this somewhere, not sure what kind/how to feed tho)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shenron

Original Poster
Well, I got him to eat just one phoenix worm, he seems uninterested. He's acting less active, and his one nostril seems kinda inflamed. Just will have to wait til' Friday for his vet appointment. Anyone know what types of baby food are safe for dragons, I was thinking about trying to feed him with a syringe to see if that might help him.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom