Not eating anymore? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbsteroon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
he has shedded a month ago and a couple months before that. any effective ways i could get him to eat greens? oh, and i just measured him. he is about 13 and a half inches.

colbsteroon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
today he was very lethargic, and when i put a cricket near him, he looked at it like he was going to eat it, but backed away. he didn't touch his salad and he was sleeping on my bed whenever i took him out. i gave him a bath today, also. i also found some skin (i think) in his eye.

anyone know why is he so lethargic and not eating?

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. Have you thought about getting a fecal done? Also you can try giving him stage one baby food. Squash, chicken, turkey sweet potatoes are all good. How are his poops?

colbsteroon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i dont know... he usually poops when my sister is playing with him... lol, but the next time he poops ill take a pic. how would i feed him the baby food? do i need to force feed? how much baby food?

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. You can drop a little on her nose and she should lick it off or you can use a syringe. Feed her as much as she wants. You can also put some of her vitamins in it.

colbsteroon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
well i just bought squash baby food and a syringe :) wonder if the cashier was wondering what i would do with these two items lol i will try tomorrow since he is already sleeping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom