Not been here for a while new additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Any one remember those cute lil lizards i posted nearly 3 years ago?
lilones2023.jpg

lilones2010.jpg

well here they are all grown up Steve and Kevin (both girls cause vet told us Steve was a boy and I didn't want Kevin left out)

Holiday1007.jpg

Why you upside down?

Holiday1006.jpg

Workinprogrss001.jpg

Now just so you know Steve has a balancing issue where she can't tell what's up from down. she was given injections as a baby to help fix it and she is a lot better than she was and she's fine and it does not bother her. She's the boldest of the two always glass dancing and running round like a loon before somehow managing to get herself wedged upside down near the bedside cabinet (her favour hiding spot)

She also loves snuggling with Kevin on their favourite heat rock....although even though they eat the same Kevin is a little fatty

Sleepinglizards006.jpg

He's Kevin trying to eat my toes
Lizardeatingmytoes001.jpg

And then there is my latest addition (I got her in jan this year) it's Leila the baby frilled dragon. She was just 7 grams when I got her and is now 44grams!...little fatty.
Newfrilleddragon126.jpg

Lizardsandnewtoys042.jpg

Lizardeatingmytoes012.jpg

shadowchildren141.jpg

Her favourite activities include rolling in coconut husk after being sprayed (never buying that again) then escaping and rubbing it in my carpet to punish me for spraying her.
Holiday1001.jpg

She also loves sleeping
Sleepinglizards014.jpg

and frilling at toast (She really does not like toast)

Toast.jpg

Here is a vid of her dislike of toast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdMLd4neW48&feature=plcp

shadowchildren144.jpg

All very cute and they all say Hi to everyone on the forum (Sorry I've been away so long)

Corrine

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Okay, I'm literally CRYING from laughing so hard at your frilled dragon freaking out over toast!!! :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

TOAST!!!

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Cheers guys glad you like them. I love them so much but I have to avoid eating toast near her as I'm trying to calm her down and get use to me. She grows so fast. Thinking of trying the throw in a small cricket when ever I open the viv as she refuses to eat off my hand and still seems mad about having to take her to the vet. Bless her cotton socks.

Thanks again
Corrine

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I'm with Dooter, that video is killing me! I think Frilleds are awesome, and she's a beautiful one for sure! Thank you for sharing with us.

-Kaleen

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm trying to photograph the lovely oranges under her frill but she's in constant shed at the moment bless her tubby little belly

Your frilled dragon is awesome! I want one of those, Where do you get one like that? I love the video that you have of toast. its hilarious!! It almost seems like he is the one saying the word "toast" in the video. lol :lol: :lol:

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yea she's great. I've moved next door temp so most of my stuff is in storage so she now has a whole room to explore and it's so funny when she runs on her back legs. They are pretty hard to find in the UK in the moment for some reason i had to travel half way down the country to get her.

worth it

Agh!! They are so adorable its killing meee! I want a frilly now :) Soo cute.

Welcome Back! Glad to see you here again....though I never actually knoew you were here before xD haha lol

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Original Poster
yea in 2008 I was glued to this site for about 2-3 months solid but then I moved to London....realised how horrible it is down south and came back home.....then moved again with uni...I've moved about 7 times in the last 18months it's exhausting but only 2 moves and one year of uni to go :D :blob5: :blob8: and then it's back to the daily grind at work again...yeeeey....lol

Yes she is mega cute I spent 3 years researching and dying to get one and then I finally got the room and the money and I was in there like a ...something really fast.... ...like a running frilled dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom