Normal poop/urate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afriedman1990

Hello,

Can someone please tell me if the below picture looks like normal poop/urate? I switched her over from crickets to dubias. Havent made any other changes besides that and changed her substrate from calcisand to this drawer liner. Her temps are all the same as when we had her from a month ago (poop/urate was more solid previously) it seems to have gotten mushier after the diet and substrate change. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't parasites. Thanks!
20220223_151533.jpg

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
Hello,

Can someone please tell me if the below picture looks like normal poop/urate? I switched her over from crickets to dubias. Havent made any other changes besides that and changed her substrate from calcisand to this drawer liner. Her temps are all the same as when we had her from a month ago (poop/urate was more solid previously) it seems to have gotten mushier after the diet and substrate change. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't parasites. Thanks! View attachment 68011
looks normal to me! and the pooed you want is mushy if its hard there's a problem but of course if you were to leave it for a while it would get dry and you also don't want it to mushy where if something touches it then it would turn into a puddle

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
shelf liner and tile is what I use to 50-50. Good switch on your part. That looks pretty good to me the urates white thats good. The poop looks healthy, it should be a little soft to solids not good. What about urate is the urate solid or soft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom