Normal or lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max18

Hatchling Member
My 4-5 month old gizmo eats his veggies like a pig ( he likes them better than crickets I think , 8) but not as much as phoenix worms). He eats his baby beardie pellets if I don't feed him when he wants me too ,and his favorite thing in the world... His vitamins! Its the one thing he will stare at if it's in my hands.is that all normal or is gizmo a lucky dragon to have? :blob5: :blob8:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
That's great! :mrgreen: I wanted to ask this same question! My Myah's an absolute PIG! LOL! :lol: Salad, Squash, or worms, it all goes down the hatch the same! Hmmm... I'd say lucky, only because I've read many, many, post about other beardies say'n no to greens. :roll: I could be wrong, but I'm thinking we're two lucky peas in a pod! :D

Amy2

Hatchling Member
My Gizmo eats all of his greens everyday, and he will eat his pellets if I haven't fed him when he wants to be fed too! Plus he eats his insects til his tummy looks like it is about to explode!! :D I think we are lucky... :blob8:

Amy2

Hatchling Member
Yeah, Gizmo is the only name my daughter and I could agree on....he is mine and hers.
she is 11.

Amy2

Hatchling Member
How old is your Gizmo? I just weighed/measured ours today...he is 12" long and weighs 3 pds! :shock:

Max18

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
e36d7fc1.jpg

StaceysBuddy

Juvie Member
Yeah, You're lucky!

Buddy won't touch pellets or any kind of dry food. Sometimes eats her salad, picky little eater!
Sometimes doesn't even want crickets, but she does love superworms and waxworms.

I hope she opens up to more veggies soon.

I'd say you are lucky... mine is nearly the same age and it is hit or miss with his salad, won't even touch the pellets but is a total piglet when it comes to insects. I wish mine would eat more salad!!!!

SherryInFL

Hatchling Member
Spike will bang his veggie bowl if it is empty and eats 2 cups a day and he is only about 3-4 months. Love it. Wilson now eats his veggies but likes to be hand fed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom