Noobs, fakes, experts no BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok why people on this site are such noobs. wanna jump on people just for asking a simple question. My cousin just askeda question about 2 baby bearded dragon putting them together, he got comments that was so not helpful, it was all abusive mentally. Is this what this site all about, me and my cousin just need expert advice on ower pets not BS.

MissMichelle91

Hatchling Member
Honestly, your cousin could have done a little bit of research before asking the question. It's not that hard to do.
The people on this website care about the care of dragons, especially after hearing all the horrible stories resulting after someone put their dragons together. We don't want another horror story.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Its obvious you and curtbone123 are the same person so give up. You already caused enough friction in your post yesterday and i was polite in my responses but i really think you are making a fool of yourself now.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Oh my. Your "cousin" could have typed "should i keep my bearded dragons in the same cage" into google and read an article if he didn't want to hear people's opinions.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't understand the reason for starting this thread. The other one was locked for a reason, things were getting out of hand and it was going nowhere. Enough said about this discussion. If you have anything further to add, send a private message to me or one of the other moderators, end of discussion on this forum as everyone is tired of hearing about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom