No Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where i live they are shutting off our power for 7 hours on the 31 of march for maintence. Sense there will be no power there will be no lighting for Elvis's home. How do i keep him healthy. I read to put some hand warmers in a towel and put it in there with him. But what bout UAV? I live 20 minutes north of Seattle so i doubt the weather will be nice enough so he can soak in some sun. Any suggestions?

EmJagsz

Juvie Member
He will be fine without UVB lights for 7 hours. Heck, he'll be fine without UVB lights for up to a week! Just keep him warm as best as you can. You can wrap a few hand warmers in a towel, or let him cuddle with you to absorb some of your body heat.

MangoFeet3

Original Poster
ok...thank you so much. I was just worried because this will be the first time we have gone without power sense i got him. maybe my dad can start a fire and get it nice and warm in the house so he doesnt get too cold. but thanks for the help. looks i need to pick up some hand warmers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaineyPoo
Top Bottom