No appetite and spending more time in hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfxfire

Original Poster
So toothless still has no appetite :( in the last week so he has maybe had two bites of collard greens... He will drink water that I drop on his nose so I decided to blend together some dubia roaches collard greens and butternut squash with water and im useing a syringe to let him lick at it is that okay to do? I'm not force feeding him I'm just letting him lick at the mixture.. we are on day 5 of panacur how long does it usually take for their appetite to return during parasite treatment? Should I start useing the reptaid again? Or get the reptiboost stuff? the vet said the reptaid wasn't needed and didn't seem to think it was really good for anything

Wolfxfire

Original Poster
I got this probiotic for my cat and dogs and it lists reptiles as well would it be okay to use? And since he isn't eating could I mix it in his water?
106944-6079602279.jpg
106944-8274591947.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom