New video caresheet - How to set up a B. Dubia colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
Here's the new Video that accompanies my Caresheet on the site. We just gotta get it up on the site now. We made it in the NEW Roach Ranch and had a lot of fun. I even chucked a plug for BD.org in there towards the end for good measure! My mother made me a T-Shirt and sent it out from Colorado w/ love LOL!!! Laughed my balls off when I saw it, so I promised her I'd get it "Worldwide Exposure".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtJI6Kq_Zqs

Enjoy!

kevindeeley12

Juvie Member
I'm diggin it man, I'm diggin it :p. Cool video, good information, definately something to watch for beginner Roacher's.

starrchine

Very very informative!! Thank you Ian! I am hoping to set up my own colony as soon as the weather starts warming up a bit. I don't want to risk the shipment. I totally appreciate you taking the time to show us exactly how it is done! I will be contacting you shortly for an order of roaches to get my colony started! Syd (my dragon) thanks you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom