new to this and need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all
i have a male of 16 months and a female of around 18 to 24 months. i bought her to mate in the future but they did it. . .now my problem is that they have done it and they are both exhausted but the female is running around digging and scratching everything (also not eating well at this time)and the male is lying most of the time and not moving his back legs but if i pick him up to stand he still moves them. . .is there something wrong how long should i give him to recuperate (last night he was fine)

what is my next move building an incubator, separating them plz help :?: :!:

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Go ahead and separate. Now can you give us some more details about the male ? Perhaps a picture?
Also, if the female is gravid, you have several weeks before she will lay, so hold off on the Hovobator. You will want to increase her insects and her calcium. Just treat her like a juvie, with 2 insect meals a day and an all day salad, with calcium 5 times a week, and vitamins twice a week, different days for those supplements.

Hope this helps out !
Janie.

cybrixgoneloko

Original Poster
thx i will separate them . . . .

the male, will post pics tomorrow but i am shure he is ok and just tired. . . i left them together for the weekend as they didnt fight but mated (the whole weekend ) and started slowing down yesterday and nothing today. . .

will keep you up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom