New to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! I just adopted a beautiful beardie who I am told is about 3 years young. He is amazing, friendly, loving, eats me out of house and home... You know... Like most bearded dragons. Here are some shots of him. I'm working on a viv for him soon. Let me know what you think of him!!

BTW. His name is Puff!

This is him on his basking stump.
puff001.jpg

He figured out I was taking pictures of him.
puff002.jpg

Looking deep into my soul.
puff003.jpg

Karate Master Puff.
puff004.jpg

Girlfriend snagged a picture of Puff and I sleeping.
puff005.jpg

Nice! Can't wait till ours get bigger like him! We're already spendin quite a bit on the crickets ourselves with two youngins to feed. It's amazing how much they can put away lol.

Caltrat3

super cute, I LOVE his colors in the first three pics, it looks like orange and purple, it totally reminds me of the Halloween Nerd mix! (the candy)

grats on him, he's adorable!

and I also noticed the TMNT shirt, rock on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom