New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

We got our first ever bearded dragon on Sunday. His name is Bob! He is 2.5 months approximately - just thought we would introduce ourselves.

Claire, Dan & Bob

princessbob

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome! We are in love with him already!!!! :love5:

He has been out with us quite a bit, sat on our laps watching TV etc.. and seems happy enough which is good, so fingers crossed he is settling in OK.

Just going to be a steep learning curve for us as caring for a reptile is going to be a lot different for our 5 dogs :shock:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hello Claire and Dan & Welcome to BD.org!
And........
:blob8: Congratulations on the New Beardie! :blob8:

Look forward in seeing pic's of Bob. :wink:

princessbob

Original Poster
ok, here is Princess Bob lol!

DSC_0878.jpg

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Aaaaawe ! What a sweet baby !
Congratulations ! So, when is the next one coming ! Oh yes, you can't have JUST ONE !
Janie !

princessbob

Original Poster
Thanks everyone.. he is so adorable!!!

zebraflavencs":60124 said:
Aaaaawe ! What a sweet baby !
Congratulations ! So, when is the next one coming ! Oh yes, you can't have JUST ONE !
Janie !

I don't know if we have room for another, although it would be nice. He is in a 4' viv atm which although is big, he will grow into.. would it be a bit of a squeeze with two of them in there when they are fully grown?

Also, we were told, if you get them separately.. it's an idea to have the female first otherwise a larger male could be too dominant.. and we dont know if Bob is male or female yet..hence "Princess Bob" :lol:

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
You can build a stacked viv, with one on top of the other, so they won't see each other. No, you don't want to house two together as hostilities do happen, and I know you wouldn't want your babies to hurt each other !
Janie.

princessbob

Original Poster
No exactly, Bob is the priority and if we are in the position to have another at some point then maybe but not yet.

Do they benefit from company by the way, does anyone know.. or is it just more likely to breed hostility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom