New tank size. Any recs on size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a bearded dragon that I got about 6 months ago from Petco. (They didn't know how old he was when I got him...Surprise...) I think he is around 9 months old. I currently have a 20 gallon tank and was wondering what the next best size would be to upgrade to so he has enough room to climb and everything. I found 75 gal. on craigslist and was thinking of going with that. Any suggestions??? Thanks!!

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Hello :) I would get him a new cage as soon as you can. A 40 gallon breeder tank is a minumum. I like the 75s though because they give more room

stang8689

I would build a 4X2X2 Viv,the 75 would be a big upgrade but you would still have to upgrade from that as well. If money is an issue get the 75 and it should hold you over until your ready for the viv. I started with a 25g, then went to a 55g, now I have the 4X2X2 viv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom