New Roach Colony w/ pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshK

These things are scary!!

wtf2.jpg

wtf2.jpg

wtf3.jpg

I think the food/water plates (that I stole from my sons play kitchen set.. my wife will be thrilled) are sitting a bit too far off the bottom. They don't lay flat.

I'm so afraid to touch them. I realize I just need to stick my hand in there and... ugh I get chills just thinking about it.

I saw a long thin one with some wings which I assume was an adult male. The more circular looking ones are female right?

I'm glad nobody was home to watch me trying to open the boxes as carefully as possible to make sure I didn't accidentally touch one.

I'm sure I'll get to it eventually... some boys just grow testicles a bit later than others.

mark83

Hatchling Member
I'm using lids for the water crystals and food. Ones from a thing of french onion dip and the other is from a tub of sour cream. Much easier to get into.

techdave

Juvie Member
Yes, the ones wiht the long wings are males, the ones without are the females. They tickle your hand a little bit when they crawl on you, but it's really not that bad.

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
good job on ur new colony! its lookin good. your pooper (and pocketbook) will thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom