New pics of some of my boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
I didn't get a pic of Jilly just because but will soon enough.

I put the fuzzy wuzzies back in Fargo and Lindy's tank or I should say put them back up on the their basking spots. Someone in the tank - won't say who - had kicked them down to the bottom of the tanks and were ignoring them. However, put them back up and this is what you get.

Mine... mine... alll mine.... says Fargo. ((Currently Fargo is sleeping vertical with his buddy... it's cute))

DSCF3683.jpg

7...8...9... 10... PINNED... says Lindy.

DSCF3688.jpg

I gave Spike a tour of his new tank to see how he reacted to it...

Not sure if this was him showing pleasure or displeasure...

DSCF3693.jpg

and this is his... I'm not here... I swear I'm not here... I blend in... Anyone see Spike?? I swear I never see his belly this creamy except in the tub so I think he likes it.

DSCF3703.jpg

dianasaur

they're so big! i've gotten used to my little "pooper" ( :lol: ) and the majority of the community's babies...
i love the picture of spike's er... unidentified expression (pleasure/displeasure)... i think you should submit that to the calender or something!
and the bear one is awfully cute, too. entertaining photos in general!

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks! I don't have any "little poopers" anymore. My youngest is about 7-8 months and is probably over 17 inches now. I haven't measured him lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom