New Pics of my 3 Juvie Dragons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadecitydragons

Hatchling Member
I decided to get some more pics of the juvies since it wasnt too warm but not too cool outside and after these pics i can honestly say OMFG cuz i doubt that Kappa & Mizz Houdini can be called normals anymore... After 2-3 shed in the past couple weeks i myself am shocked at the color explosions on all three of my girls (oh btw Kappa is a female... Vet verified it the other day cuz i took her with me when i took my dog in for a check up)...

Kappa:
IMG_20111006_120024.jpg

Mizz Houdini:
IMG_20111006_114036.jpg

Mizz Houdini & Citron (sisters together & both are shedding still):
IMG_20111006_114402-1.jpg

Citron:
IMG_20111006_113410.jpg

p.s. pics arent enhanced at all... the sunlight brought these colors out even more in them...

Schloob

Hatchling Member
Very nice! Citron is gonna be very beautiful when she gets big! Post updates regularly please! :mrgreen:

dadecitydragons

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I diffently will be posting more as they get older...

I have been in contact with Heather Moye of Fairytail Dragons and she said that if Citron goes more orange as she grows with the blue side bars that she more than likely has alot of FireTiger in her but if she goes more Yellow with the blue bars that she is more than Likely a CitrusTiger...

Now Mizz Houdini on the other hand has me blown away big time... I Dunno what you could call her coloring as to me it looks Blood Citrus is that even exists...

Kappa looks to be a sprouting Citrus Tiger IMHO...

eternitylonger

Hatchling Member
Lol the first thing I thought of with Miss Houdini and Citron was, they named them after cars. (Hyundai and Citroen) But then I look closer and noticed the right way to say it. Lol my car obsession will be the fall of me. Great beardies, btw! Gorgeous colors.

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Kappa is def not a normal and houdni is pretty border line but more sheds for her will really bring out her color i think!

dadecitydragons

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
eternitylonger":1d1b3tro said:
Lol the first thing I thought of with Miss Houdini and Citron was, they named them after cars. (Hyundai and Citroen) But then I look closer and noticed the right way to say it. Lol my car obsession will be the fall of me. Great beardies, btw! Gorgeous colors.

Mizz Houdini got her name from being a 3 footed escape artist and Citron is named after my favorite vodka (Absolute Citron)... I know citrus tiger start out drab but shed out to be citrus so I think that is what Kappa is cuz she looked like a normal when I first got her but now I am like OMFG with these 3 babies... I'm so blown away it AI.t funny... Citron has showed bright from day one but Houdini has just started to blossom out big time...

dadecitydragons

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I will be posting pics of the crew in a couple days as they are shedding once again... im worried cuz lil momma hasnt shed and doesnt look like she is going to... plus i have her in a cage with a big mound of organic soil and sand cuz she is getting plump fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom