New owner of an amazing Beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

My name is Rachelle. I just got my new beardie Thumbelina today! She's so very cute!
Photo0871.jpg

She's about 12 in long, and so very sweet.
I'm a new owner with her being my very first one.
She has a sister that my boyfriend owns as well..
Only they hate each other like normal young sisters do. :p
She's a year and a half old as well.

:0 Just wanted to say hi to everyone as I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions to take care of my new baby!

Blakeybutt

Hatchling Member
Hello to you, Rachelle and Thumbalina! (I'm hoping I spelled that right.. Still way too early for me!)

Welcome to the family:) We'll be more than willing to help you with any questions to have!

MyLoveThumbelina

Original Poster
:) I'm glad to be apart of the community!!
I'm so very tired as well so I feel your pain!
Had a rough first night, worrying if I was doing everything all right but I woke up to a happy little face eating bunches of crickets!

Blakeybutt

Hatchling Member
MyLoveThumbelina":2wcv0zvl said:
:) I'm glad to be apart of the community!!
I'm so very tired as well so I feel your pain!
Had a rough first night, worrying if I was doing everything all right but I woke up to a happy little face eating bunches of crickets!

Believe me, I know that feeling. My first night, I felt like my house was too cold and she was gonna freeze to death. Then, when I went to work, I worried my basking spot was too hot and he was going to either A.) Burn my apartment down and I'd come home to a bunch of fire trucks spraying it, or B.) Salacia was going to burn up and get too hot

I was such a nut! She's fine though :)

Yay! I love seeing Salacia when she first wakes up. It's so cute.

MyLoveThumbelina

Original Poster
That's how I feel! I keep checking all the temperatures and checking on her! I don't want to do something wrong to hurt her! lol! It's all about learning though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom