New Member - My First Beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maya23

Hi There,

I picked up my very first beardie baby today :) I was having a hard time choosing the "right" one from the available babies and put my hand in to give one of them a tickle as I was leaning towards getting that one, then another one came running over and climbed right up onto my hand :shock: The decision was made then I think, and I brought that cheeky little creature home with me :)

I have no idea if it's male or female (i think i wont be able to tell for a while? ) but im referring to it as "he" for the moment. Currently trying to come up with a unisex name, if anyone knows if "he" is male or female do let me know :lol:

I have a few other reptile (a couple of snakes and an iguana) but this is my first beardie and i've been wanting one for a while so im glad to finally have him home! Im sure this website will be a wonderful help for me :)

Anyway, here he is, a little cutie!

DSCF6901.jpg

DSCF6906.jpg

DSCF6908.jpg

DSCF6921.jpg

DSCF6933.jpg

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
congrates on "him" 8i just got my first one 4 days ago. i dont know if you can tell if it a boy or girl yet.but you can try to check they have a article on home page that shows you how to check if it male or female. i hope you have fun with 'him'

Well I'm glad you got your first beardie, but.. go get some repti-carpet. the newspaper is just... not cool. Wait a couple months and you'll find out if its a boy or girl. You just gotta lift up the tail at about a 90 degree and look and see if theres 2 bumps or 1 bump... fairly simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom