New Little Dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzyLizzy

we were at the pet store just checking on their little guys. Absolutely no intentions of buying a single thing. But then I saw the beardies. One in particular who was a lot darker and seemed lethargic. The other ones were basking, he was at the very bottom almost covered in sand. They were walking all over him and he just didn't look happy. I tried talking my husband out of buying him explaining that I'd want him to visit the vet and all, but it didn't work. After all, we had an empty tank at home and a bunch of decorations being unused.

So, we got him. He must have tricked us because he's an active, fast and hungry little one! Lol.

I'm not sure of his age. I'm 90% sure it's a boy, but we haven't quite figured out a name. I told my dad I'd name it after him (nickname), he hates the idea so I might just do it, lol.

Anyway here are some pics. Any tips, suggestions are always welcomed. I do have Izzy, but we got him when he was already 4. I know babies require slightly different care (which I've researched on here also). So I hope I'm doing everything right.

full

full

full

izzyLizzy

Original Poster
Thanks. He (husband) actually built the little ramp thing himself. Also the small log hide came from our backyard. He cut it and hollowed it out, I washed it of course lol. He doesn't like paying for things he can make himself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom