New lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scion19801

Hatchling Member
Where are u located? If you look back thru the posts, I put up links to both the bulb and fixtures I use in my 4x2x2 tanks I custom made. And the cheapest I could find if you're in the USA.

Scion19801

Hatchling Member
You can still use the sun blaster fixture with the bulb that you linked in your last post. I'm pretty sure the one I linked in a previous post has the reflector. I have 2 of them currently. Just be careful with not touching the reflector as they fingerprint very easily, not that its a big deal to clean off. Maybe I'm too ocd about mine being spotless. Lol

Scion19801

Hatchling Member
I know the affairs bulbs are a touch stronger than the reptisun bulbs. I run my reptisuns 12 inches from the basking spot. Arcadias could be fun at this distance or at about 14 inches lrobably. Let's see if we can get someone who runs the Arcadias to chime in on Distance.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm sorry, but I'm trying to place my order tonight since it's cyber Monday. I wanted the arcadia 14% T5 and the sunblaster for a fixture. But I can't find them both on the same sight. Anybody have suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom