New Here, w/ a Juvenile Beardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman414

I just got my beardie about 2 weeks or so ago,
He's about 5 -6 months old, and around 12"
i dont have a scale so i can't weigh him, but he has started bulking up alot since i've gotten him.
He eats his collard greens every day (often mixed with fruits or veggies),
as well as his crickets, and the occasional wax worm.

i have him in a 55 gallon w/ non-adhesive shelf liner as a substrate, with a 12x12 ceramic tile (actually a little smaller, i cut it some to fit in better) under where he basks

his temps are fine on both sides, i have a 100 watt light bulb for heat, and a repti-glo 8.0 for uvb

his name is Batman 8) i love him already

glowgirl

welcomefish.gif

:p Congratulation's on your new addition ... AND ... Welcome to the forum Batman :wink: If you need any help ... just shout and we'll all come running :wink:

Big Hug's ...... Glowgirl xxx

batman414

Original Poster
thanks for the support!

i just made him a hammock out of my left over shelf liner, and he LOVES it, he's been chillin in it most of the time since i made it for him, i put it right under his basking spot

i got him from a pet store, but it was our local one not a big chain, so they took pretty good care of him, and i am especially happy because he was already started on greens, and he eats them all the time, which helps alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom