New Here - Kinda Nervous :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
Hi Everyone, I have been following this site for ages and decided it was time to join :D

Let me tell you about my beardie - His name is Dylan and he will be 3 in Januray (they grow up so fast! :) )
He is a Grumpy boy that only loves his Mommy - No one else is allowed to touch him as he gets very upset - my boyfriend wants nothing more to cuddle him - but Dylan will have none of it!

Dylan is approximatly 30cm (dunno how many inches that is) he is missing part of his tail and a leg due to a fight with his mate (Morgan when they were babies - before they came to me)
Morgan Died before her 2nd birthday - vets dont know why tho. :( I was so upset!

Everything in Dylan's tank is perfect (I followed all the advice on here to a tee!) And he has a double story tank with lots of climbing places and a shallow swimming pool for him - He loves his veg but is not so keen on the whole insect thing! He is an incredibly fussy eater! :)

And thats my Dylan - My baby :)

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Have not yet figured out how to upload them - when i figure it out I will show off my baby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom