New guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravius

Juvie Member
He won't eat a thing... he started to munch on his greens a little. Still stressed from the ride over. I have been watching him for a little just to see what he does. All of the sudden he has decided that he is going to go around his new enclosure and try to eat everything but the things he is supposed to eat... lol.

He was a minute ago just chomping on a rock ... then chomping on his log ... then a fake rock. I think he is just getting used to it but it's seriously hilarious to watch him.

Without further a due however here is Arthur (Going with an Arthurian theme! :) )

arthur.jpg

Pravius

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Super Translucent het Hypo 50%!

He is a really nice Citrus x Red

Plan on breeding him with a really beautiful Red Leatherback female.... should make some some cute kids... her name is Guinevere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom