New dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So first I want to thank Barbara for her. Her names Pumpkin and it marks my 4th dragon.

IMAG0105.jpg
IMAG0106.jpg

and there's a few pics of her. I was hesitant to get a new dragon since I lost my fourth dragon due to bacteria build up. The dragon I lost I got from Tom and she was amazingly beautiful inside and out.

IMAG0036.jpg
IMAG0019.jpg

But now it's time to have fun with her :) and her's the reaction I got from Sir Lick'ems.

IMAG0104.jpg
Black beard with the curiosity face he makes, even as I type he still has that black beard, but she doesn't seem to care for him no stress markers and As I type she's has gotten way lighter so I think she doesn't have stress from the move anymore. Good! =]

-Ray

fez09

Extreme Poster
CONGRATS!!!! I also have 2 dragons from Barbara (Belle and Fiona) and I can promise you that they are so healthy and well cared for! Glad she got there ok, enjoy her and make sure to share lots and lots of pics!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
You are so very welcome Ray! :D
Actually I was popping in to thank-you for giving this beautiful girl a loving forever home. :D
I'm so proud of her...I was worried that she'd stress more because I had her so long. It's great to see that I was wrong. :D

May she bring you lots of happiness, laughs, and love. She really is a big sweetheart...I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss her today.

Sir Lick'ems seems to be happy she's there too :lol: look at that sexy black beard showing off...looks like you will be seeing a lot of beardie communications going on...there's a lot of laughs to come. :D

Thanks again Ray for posting the pic's of her and keeping me update...I so truly appreciate it.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Ray!

Just checkin' in on Pumpkin...how's she doing?
I imagine the relocation stress may have hit by now???

Tami she is one of the sib's to Puppytoes(Michele's) beardie Gemini and Blondie098(Dawn's) girls Lexi and Cocoa. She hatched 6/19/10.

Ray here are a couple of links so in case you would like to keep up with some of her sibs....
Gemini viewtopic.php?f=44&t=132616
Lexi and Coco...viewtopic.php?f=49&t=137521

bluebattosai

Original Poster
Hello!

She's doing wonderful. I have to say that this has to be a record. She has had aboslutly no relocation stress. She's eating three times a day, greens in the morning, roaches/supers by noon and 2 to 3 hrs before lights go out. She's extremely active everyday and I have yet to see a black beard (only when I took her out the bag was when I saw one). She plays with the cat a lot, our 9 year old "Garfield" (he's scared of dragons so he never attacks he always runs always and tried to avoid them) and taunts Sir Lick'ems a lot. I haven't introduced her to Nova (my 4 month old tiger morph) simply because I keep Nova separated.

All in all she's awesome, she loves climbing people, she loves just exploring, she loves to socialize with other animals, and she eats willingly.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Well I don't think you could give me any better update than that. :D

She makes me very proud that she is adjusting so well. :mrgreen:

bluebattosai

Original Poster
Some updates on pumpkin! She's an amazing dragon with lots of attitude lol. So for the time that I've had her so far, I've came to realize she doesn't like going poo in her own viv. She will holds it till she gets out. She's went on my girlfriends lap and heres the grin she gave me right after she did it.

IMAG0118.jpg

So afterwards I guess she figured she was going back into her viv so she went and hid.

IMAG0128.jpg

LOL thats the fun I've been having with her, she has a huge attitude when you put her in her viv before she wants to go back and starts to huff and puff.

On an unrelated note, I came home and found my cat inside sir lick'ems cage. He really tried to look innocent in the picture.

IMAG0005.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
bluebattosai":3kw7ngsh said:
LMAO!!! That is a daily scene in this house. LOL
Right now there are 5 kittens in the house that seem to think my beardies should share their basking spots. :lol:

Sorry I guess I didn't tell you that I train my beardies not to go in their viv's so they(vivs) stay clean. Can't blame me as I have so many beardies it much easier to have them poop in the bath or on the lino/tile than in their houses. LOL

I'm happy she's keeping you entertained. And thank-you so much for the update. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom