New dragon owner, noticed a few things in health & care sect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanna

Hatchling Member
If u see red spots please stop picking. Go ahead and soak and gentlty rub with soft tooth brush but if nothing comes off I highly recommend the vet. And a bit of neosporin ;)

Hi I don’t know what these spots are he has two on his neck, I know it should not mites but I’m a little concerned. I have two pictures to show just don’t know how to send them pls help

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Use this https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads
I hope that doesnt take take u to my uploads lol.
Otherwise, tap home at top left of screen and scroll down til you see what's new in green typeface. Just below it says upload manager, tap that and it will take you to where I can upload pictures. ;)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Genesis, it's best to start your own thread so that your dragon + his specific situation are not mixed up with this thread this is already 3 pages long.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I didn't know how to do it at first either. :) To start a thread, just click on the heading of the subforum [ this one being " health ".] Right under the word health will be the words " new topic ". Just click on that and there you go. BTW, no pics showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom