New dragon handler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylphie

Since being a child I dreamed about having a snake, and now I'm having a small crew of 18 of them... In the meantime I was also having 3 crested geckos, but that was when I was a total newbie and they were sooo jumpy and easily scared that I finally decided to rehome them for someone who'll appreciate them more. After few years of keeping snakes and talking with breeders and owners of both snakes and lizards/geckos I decided to try keeping reptiles with legs too! Around 3 weeks ago we adopted a crestie, and two days later my husband decided that he wants a beardie. This way we got a 2months old female oddball from citrus&oddball pairing. She's called Dragon Feet, and is growing like a weed!

M2IPueL.jpg

lplkk5g.jpg

Week later we went to reptile expo in our town and got a het. hypo citrus orange leatherback male, also 2 months old... that's when I fell in love with them totally and now can't wait to start handling them after acclimating period ends.

CiZXgYD.jpg

JWbWSnW.jpg

I guess that sooner or later we'll get a second female too...

This week I should make some better pics, especially of the Dragon Feet since she shed today and her colors realy popped up!

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. Very nice looking dragons :D Do they have their own enclosures? Are you planning on breeding them?

Sylphie

Original Poster
Yeah, they both are having glass terrariums, and as for breeding I'm not sure yet. I mean we are breeding snakes so I know "how it is", but I'm not sure if we will want to breed beardies too :) And thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom