New Custom Enclosure!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
I'm totally excited that I finally finished my new viv! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: It's actually four vivs in one so it's that much better! It is kind of a monster and competing with the couch as the largest piece of furniture that hubby and I own... It's 6 feet tall, 4 feet wide and 2 feet deep. So each viv is 4x2x2... maybe a little overkill for everyone but Griffin, but only the best for all my babies!!! :D :D :D

Just getting started!
100_4658.jpg

Got the primer/sealer on and some of the background painting...yes each critter got to have their own scene. What can I say?
100_4712.jpg

Got the "windows" in...aka screen with pretty screen bead around it.
100_4710.jpg

Getting the front figured out...
100_4716.jpg

At home and starting to paint it all fancy!
100_4723.jpg

DONE!!! And all moved in!! I'm more giddy than any of the reptilians...PS check out the name labels :D
100_4731.jpg

Andy, the cornsnake's, new viv!!!
100_4726.jpg

Griffin's new viv!!!!
100_4727.jpg

Tucker, the sand boa's, viv!!!
100_4728.jpg

Unknown new reptiles viv :wink: :wink: :wink: Repticon is on October 2nd & 3rd and Hubby's not so excited! I'm thinking I'm going to get Andy a lady friend :shock:
100_4729.jpg

Let me know what you think!! I'm crazy excited to have it done! I love love love it!

fez09

Extreme Poster
OMG!!! That's so fabulous!!! How on earth did you come up with that?? It is similar to the Crossfire??

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much guys!!! :D It's not really like the crossfire...I looked at that plan and decided what I didn't like and what I needed. The thick black parts above the top and middle tanks hide all the lights and electrical junk, but on the bottom tanks I wanted the thick black part to be on the bottom so that Tucker's substrate can be 5 or 6 inches. I was definitely hanging out with Google Sketchup for months...we're pretty tight now :lol:

Brokenwings

Hatchling Member
I LOVE IT! nice!!

please tell me where you got or how you made the castle-like brown thing in Andy's cage!

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Brokenwings - It's the same as a fake rock build...I just went a little overboard :D

Thanks HappiDragon! It was really fun to paint them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom