New Beardie Mom needs a name for her bb

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO I'm ecstatic! I just came home from a day out to find out that my parents had bought me a bearded dragon. I've done plenty of research, and wrote an eleven page essay to get this, but tips (feeding, handling, BATHIGN PLS) are always appreciated!!! My only problem is that I'm stumped for a name.
We bought him from a Petco, I know. But it's the best we could do. I wasn't there for the picking him up part, but apparently he was laying on top of all of the others, which I take as a good sign. He seems healthy, has all limbs, clear eyes, fine tail. He's good. He lets me hold him in his hand for about thirty seconds and walks off of it. I don't think he's comfortable with me yet (soon, babe) but he's not bearding and he's doing great so far. He's not got any special morph but he's still pretty. He's tan with spots on his underbelly, like leopard print. And we don't neccessarily know that he's a boy but I'm assuming he is. If not, I don't care. We can call her anything. Here are the names I'm considering so far:
Winston, or Winnie, for short
George Washington Lafayette, Marquis de Lafayette's only son (that he named after his general, cute)
Norbert, from Harry Potter
The only thing is, I really don't like the name George. So IDK about GWL, but it would be cute. Help me decide! :blob8:

agholstonn":1ifv5oxo said:
SO I'm ecstatic! I just came home from a day out to find out that my parents had bought me a bearded dragon. I've done plenty of research, and wrote an eleven page essay to get this, but tips (feeding, handling, BATHIGN PLS) are always appreciated!!! My only problem is that I'm stumped for a name.
We bought him from a Petco, I know. But it's the best we could do. I wasn't there for the picking him up part, but apparently he was laying on top of all of the others, which I take as a good sign. He seems healthy, has all limbs, clear eyes, fine tail. He's good. He lets me hold him in his hand for about thirty seconds and walks off of it. I don't think he's comfortable with me yet (soon, babe) but he's not bearding and he's doing great so far. He's not got any special morph but he's still pretty. He's tan with spots on his underbelly, like leopard print. And we don't neccessarily know that he's a boy but I'm assuming he is. If not, I don't care. We can call her anything. Here are the names I'm considering so far:
Winston, or Winnie, for short
George Washington Lafayette, Marquis de Lafayette's only son (that he named after his general, cute)
Norbert, from Harry Potter
The only thing is, I really don't like the name George. So IDK about GWL, but it would be cute. Help me decide! :blob8:
i really like Norbert too, sounds like a good beadie name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom