new beardie at home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel14

hey everyone.. yesterday i purchase my new pet...! i have read a lot in here but i 'd never wrote nothing.. well i think that the time has come..! :D here are 2 pics from "giagkos".. i am greek and this name has its story here.. i bought him last night so yesterday i didnt feed him, but when i transfer the crickets at their home one ... tried to escape i caught it and i gave it to the beardie.. he eat it.. but i thought that its better to feed him out of his terarrium cause today i gave him 3 but he left one alive and that was in the home for about 2 hours.. before, i tried to give him vegetables but he did not even taste them... he has his head always up and he looks really healthy... :) i clean his poops already.. :p but he doesn't move a lot..! he is always in this wood!! this morning when i caught him he was cold.. after i open the hot bolb his temprature became normal... and when he is on my hand sometimes he closes his eyes.. i dont know if he wants to sleep or he is afraid of me..! if someone can help me... :) thnx anyway :p :D

http://img72.imageshack.us/i/iphone005.jpg/
http://img517.imageshack.us/i/iphone002m.jpg/

Feed him 30 or more crickets a day, in the terrarium, this teaches him how to hunt
Day-Temperature on basking side should hit 105-110
Day-Temperature on opposite side should be 75-85
Night-Temperature on basking should be 85-90
Night-Temperature on opposite side should be 65-75

Make sure you have a Repti-Sun UVB 10.0 light
Only give him carrots every other day, only keep them in the cage for a few hours

When you pick him up, come to him from the side so he sees you coming
When they close their eyes it tends to be, in any animal sense, that it feels good.

And just a tip about pictures, instead of doing the [link]dfsdlfsdkfjsd[link] thing... do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom